Applicable to both light & dark eyes!
Want natural light-colored contact lenses? TTDeye polar lights brown lenses will be your best choice.
Through 1-year research, development and 16 times cautious test, finally we get polar lights brown contacts.
The lens is so amazing but not exaggerated, and pretty like lamber. In the first month after we published, polar lights brown contacts had attracted so many people's attention. Until now, polar lights brown is the absolute TOP 1 in TTDeye store.
Benefits of Wearing Polar Lights Brown Colored Contacts
1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech
This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent pigment layer contact your cornea directly, ensure your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design
Super soft and smooth colored contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. UV Blocking
Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside. Wearing TTDeye contact lenses every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
4. Non-ionic Raw Material
High-quality materials effectively against protein stains, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
5. Maintain Moisture
These contact lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen through the lenses, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in the eye.
6. Yearly disposable
Long-term using for consistent fancy transformation. Great for anyone who likes to experiment with their look, you can wear these fashion lenses again and again for up to 12 months.
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.5mm/8.6mm(only for some prescriptions)
Diameter: 14.0mm/14.2mm(only for some prescriptions)
Period of use: 12 months
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.